Link PlugIn ECUs to suit Subaru vehicles.
Subarus are our ancestral roots going right back to our PossumLink venture with the legendary Possum Bourne in the early 1990s when he dominated the rally scene in Australia and NZ, initially in the larger Legacy RS and then the WRXs and took many wins in the Asia/Pacific series.
We acknowledge Possum and the teams support back when we were a fledgling company and proud to keep the flag flying.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
Fitting and Mapping
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
also available at our workshop in Chesterfield by our fully trained technicians on our state-of-the-art rolling road, for more information please visit: