Our Commitment to Privacy
Protecting consumer privacy is very important to us. Our Online Privacy Statement is available to inform you about our collection and use of personal information so that you can make informed choices about how your own information is collected and used. This Online Privacy Statement reflects the SCOOBYCLINIC policies covering personal information collected at this website on or after the effective date shown above.
We believe that information used responsibly benefits consumers and the economy, whether it is information we house on behalf of consumers conducting transactions or information we collect on behalf of our business clients. For example, we use consumer information every day to ensure fast and accurate processing of hundreds of thousands of money transfers. In addition, SCOOBYCLINIC strives to better serve our customers by offering goods and services that we believe fit their needs and interests. When identifying an opportunity, SCOOBYCLINIC may use consumer information it has collected in an effort to identify consumers who may be interested in that opportunity. Central to that commitment is ensuring that we abide by a set of privacy policies, which are outlined below. These policies guide us in the collection and use of information as well as employee responsibilities in protecting your privacy. We use personal information about consumers only in a manner consistent with these policies.
Collection of Information
SCOOBYCLINIC collects personal information in order to offer or provide goods and services to consumers and our customers. We may obtain this information from a variety of sources:
• Directly from customer applications, questionnaires and other materials submitted to us by customers;
• From transactions in which SCOOBYCLINIC and consumers are involved;
• From click thru activity on our web sites;
• From a variety of third-party sources, such as our business customers, government repositories, consumer reporting agencies and other financial institutions.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website.
There are two types of cookies, session cookies that are deleted when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain even after browser is closed.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The only cookies that we use are integral to the use of our website, when you are logged into your account we use session cookies that keep you logged into your account and save any activity you make — for example, adding products to your basket.
Disclosure of Information
SCOOBYCLINIC does not disclose customer information to third parties without first giving customers an opportunity to opt-out of certain kinds of disclosures. There are some disclosures to third parties that are not subject to the opt-out, such as disclosures necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction requested by you, to companies that perform services for us or to prevent fraud.
Finally, SCOOBYCLINIC may disclose information about former customers to third parties and companies with which SCOOBYCLINIC is affiliated, as well as unaffiliated third parties. Those disclosures may consist of the following:
• Financial background information describing a customers financial status;
• Identification information, such as name and address data;
• Transaction information, such as account activity, debit activity or credit activity;
• Other information relating to financial matters.
Recipients of Information
SCOOBYCLINIC may disclose consumer information to companies affiliated with SCOOBYCLINIC and to companies or other parties not affiliated with SCOOBYCLINIC (subject to consumers opt-out rights).
These recipients include:
• Financial institutions, such as banks, credit card companies and brokerage houses;
• Companies that process transactions or provide other services for us;
• Government agencies;
• In addition, under United Kingdom law SCOOBYCLINIC is permitted to disclose customer information to certain recipients, like credit reporting.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal consumer information.
SCOOBYCLINIC limits access to personal information to those employees of SCOOBYCLINIC and its affiliates who need it to fulfil their business responsibilities.